I. General terms
- Regulations – these regulations
- Website – website “cenagis.edu.pl”, operating at https://cenagis.edu.pl/
- Service Provider – the company “Wydział Geodesy i Kartologii” with the registered office address: Pl. Politechniki 1, 00-661 Warszawa, NIP: 525-000-58-34,
- Customer – any natural person accessing the Website and using the services provided via the Website by the Service Provider.
- Electronic Communication – Communication between the parties via electronic mail (e-mail) and contact forms available on the website.
II. General provisions
- The Regulations define the rules of operation and use of the Website and define the scope of rights and obligations of the Service Recipients and the Service Provider related to the use of the Website.
- The subject of the Service Provider’s services is to provide free tools in the form of of the Website, enabling the Service Recipients to access content in the form of entries, articles and audiovisual materials or Internet applications and electronic forms
- Any possible content, articles and information containing the features of tips or advice published on the Website are only a general collection of information and are not addressed to individual Service Recipients. The Service Provider is not responsible for their use by the Service Recipients.
- The Service Recipient takes full responsibility for the manner of using the materials made available on the Website, including their use in accordance with applicable law.
- The Service Provider does not provide any guarantee as to the usefulness of the materials placed on the Website.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Service Users or third parties in connection with the use of the Website. Any risk associated with the use of the Website, and in particular with the use and exploitation of information placed on the Website, is borne by the Customer using the Website’s services.
III. Conditions of using the Website
- Using the Website by each of the Service Recipients is free of charge and voluntary.
- Customers are required to read the Regulations and other documents constituting its integral part and must accept them in full its provisions in order to continue using the Website.
- Customers may not use any personal data obtained on the Website for marketing purposes.
- Technical requirements for using the Website:
- device with a display that allows you to view websites,
- internet connection,
- any web browser that displays websites in accordance with the standards and provisions of the W3C Consortium and supports websites provided in HTML5,
- Cookie files enabled
- In order to ensure the security of the Service Provider, Service Recipient and other Service Recipients using the Website , all Service Recipients using the Website should comply with the generally accepted network security rules,
- It is forbidden to perform actions personally by the Customers or using the software:
- without written consent, decompilation and analysis of the source code,
- without written consent, causing excessive load on the server the Website,
- without written consent, attempts to detect vulnerabilities in the Website’s security and server configuration,
- attempts to upload or insert code, scripts and software into the server and database that may cause damage to the software the Website, other Service Recipients or the Service Provider,
- attempts to upload or insert code, scripts and software into the server and database that may track or steal data of the Service Recipients or the Service Provider,
- take any actions aimed at to damage, block the operation of the Website or prevent the achievement of the purpose for which the Website operates.
- In the event of detecting the occurrence or potential occurrence of a Cybersecurity incident or violation of the GDPR, the Service Recipients should first report this fact to the Service Provider in order to quickly remove the problem / threat and protect the interests of all Service Users.
IV. Newsletter service conditions
- Customers may use the Website without subscribing to the Newsletter.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter service is voluntary.
- Subscribing to Newsletter service is free of charge.
- Requirements ttechnical requirements related to the Newsletter service:
- having an individual e-mail account,
- Newsletter service conditions:
- entering in the form an individual e-mail account,
- verification of the given e-mail account by activating the link sent to it,
- consenting to receive e-mail notifications,
- Scope of the Newsletter service:
- notification of new news, entries, competitions and other promotional campaigns related to the services of the Website,
- notification of promotional campaigns partners of the Website (Marketing messages),
- Unsubscribing from the Newsletter service:
- Each Service Recipient subscribed to the Newsletter service has the option of unsubscribing from the Service on their own.
- Customers may do so via a link included in each sent e-mail.
- Unsubscribing from the Newsletter service results in the removal of the e-mail address provided from the Service Provider’s database.
- </ul >
V. Terms of communication and provision of other services on the Website
- The Website provides services and tools enabling Service Recipients to interact with the Website in the form of:
- Contact form
- The website provides contact details in the form of:
- E-mail address
- E-mail address
VI. Collecting data about Service Recipients
In order to properly provide services by the Website, to protect the legal interest of the Service Provider and to ensure compliance of the Website’s operation with applicable law, the Service Provider collects and processes some data about Users through the Website.
In order to properly provide services, the Website uses and saves some anonymous information about the Service Recipient in cookies.
- Data collected when subscribing to the newsletter:
- The owner of the Website and the copyrights to the website is the Service Provider.
- Some of the data on the Website are protected by copyrights belonging to companies, institutions and third parties, not related in any way with the Service Provider, and are used on the basis of licenses obtained or based on a free license.
- Under the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright, it is forbidden to use, copy, reproduce in any form and store in systems search, excluding the Google, Bing, Yahoo, NetSprint, DuckDuckGo, Facebook and LinkedIn search engines, any articles, descriptions, photos and any other content, graphic, video or audio materials on the Website without written consent or consent provided via Electronic Communications, their legal owner.
- According to the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright, simple press releases, understood as mere information, without commentary and assessment of their author, are not protected. The author understands this as the possibility of using information from the texts posted on the website, but not copying all or part of the articles, unless it has been marked in the individual material made available on the website.
VIII. Changes to the Regulations
- All provisions of the Regulations may be unilaterally changed by the Service Provider at any time, without giving reasons.
- Changes to the Regulations come into force immediately after their publication.
- It is considered that every Customer who continues to use the Website after the change of the Regulations accepts it in its entirety.
IX. Final provisions
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the services of the Website are offered continuously. However, it bears no responsibility for disruptions caused by force majeure or unauthorized interference by the Service Recipients, third parties or the activities of external automatic programs.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information placed on the Website at a time selected by the Service Provider, without the need to prior notification of Service Recipients using the services of the Website.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily, completely or partially disable the Website in order to improve it, add services or carry out maintenance, without prior notice to UsService Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to disable the Website permanently, without prior notice to Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign, in part or in full, all of its rights and obligations related to the Website, without the consent and possibility of expressing any objections by the Service Recipients.
- The current and previous Regulations of the Website can be found on this subpage under the current Regulations.
- In all matters related to the operation of the Website, contact the Service Provider using one of the following forms of contact:
- Using the contact form available on the Website
- By sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact using the indicated means of communication only in matters related to the Website.