Advanced IT infrastructure to conduct geospatial analysis and satellite computing (spatial big data type).
Publicly accessible Database designed to store and share scientific research results in accordance with FAIR principles.
Laboratories for testing devices and applications
Laboratories for calibration/calibration/certification of measurement instruments used in geoinformation acquisition and laboratories for testing geoinformation applications and spatial data
Laboratories related to permanent satellite (GNSS) and gravimetric measurements that are part of the international geodynamics measurement network.
The Centre for Scientific Geospatial Analyses and Satellite Computations
CENAGIS is an acronym derived from the polish name – CENtrum Analiz Geoprzestrzennych I Obliczeń Satelitarnych
The operation of the Center is based on three main infrastructure components:
1) advanced IT infrastructure that allows for geospatial analysis and satellite calculations (spatial big data type),
2) calibration/calibration/certification laboratories for measuring instruments used in geoinformation acquisition and laboratories for testing geoinformation applications and spatial data.
3) Astronomical and geodetic observatory
Supporting R&D teams in companies and research units
Advanced geospatial analysis
Cooperation with the Center means access to virtual machines with pre-installed GIS software, the opportunity to use Spatial Big Data technology, and access to a spatial data repository.
Certification of geo-information devices and solutions
Our Laboratories’ experts will help calibrate equipment, calibrate surveying equipment and geo-information systems.
From survey equipment, including GNSS and photogrammetry, to navigation applications.
A place for experts in the industry
The CENAGIS Closed Forum and Chat are places to build a unique community for the geo-information industry.
Low entry threshold
Although the Center operates on the basis of the latest advanced technologies, IT skills are not required to start cooperation.
We offer predefined analyses, ready-made virtual machine templates and a user-friendly access interface.
Everyone is welcome to cooperate – from people just starting their adventure with GIS to scientists and experts performing the most advanced analyses.
What’s new at the CENAGIS Center
- CENAGIS stand at the Mazovia Development ForumNews17 November 2023The 13th edition of the Mazovia Development Forum was held in Warsaw on 14-15 November. Among the partners were the Warsaw University of Technology – Innovation Centre
- CENAGIS at the Earth Observation Forum 2023News10 November 2023The Earth Observation Forum 2023 organised by the Polish Space Agency took place on 9 November 2023. The theme of this year’s conference is: “New Horizons of Earth
- CENAGIS becomes DIANA/NATO Test CenterNews25 August 2023We are pleased to announce that Warsaw University of Technology has signed an agreement with the Defense Innovation Accelerator of the North Atlantic (DIANA/NATO) under which